Oral Health Resources
The Preventive Incentive
Your oral health is an essential and integral component of your overall physical and emotional health. Oral health and overall health are more connected than you may realize. If left untreated, even minor dental problems can develop into more serious dental conditions as well as general health problems.A growing body of scientific evidence links poor oral health to adverse general health. Infections in the mouth can:
- Increase risk of heart disease
- Increase risk of premature delivery in pregnant women
- Complicate the control of blood sugar levels for diabetics
- Your mouth is your primary connection to the world
- Takes in water and nutrients to sustain life
- Is your primary means of communication
- Is the most visible sign of your mood
- Is a major part of how you appear to others
Regular visits to your dentist should be part of your overall plan for a healthy lifestyle.
Smile and the world smiles with you!
Oral Health Care For Your Baby: Two Healthy Smiles
April Is Oral Cancer Awareness Month. Click Here For Additional Information.