Selling dental plans are a great way to increase your income, and the demand for dental plans is on the rise. Dental plans help employers retain employees and help improve employee satisfaction. But small-to medium-sized companies are desperately seeking guidance in choosing a plan that's both affordable and meets their needs.
Selling a Healthplex plan is easy. We offer one of the largest dental networks with the steepest discounts in the New York area.
The inherent flexibility of our plans let you tailor the cost/benefit mix to best match your prospect's needs. And our knowledgeable, professional staff of dental experts is eagerly standing by to provide the resources you need to succeed.
- Excellent Commissions
- Access to our experienced Sales Team and Account Management Team
- Extensive plan options
- On-line tools to help you sell dental plans
We are pleased to let our brokers know that all individual and group dental plans with 50 or fewer members are now ACA Compliant. This means that the Pediatric Dental Essential Health Benefits, as defined in the Patient Protection Affordable Care Act (ACA), for dependent children under the age of 19 are included in these plans. Accordingly, a $.50/month ($6.00 annual) increase is included in all family premiums effective January 1, 2015.
New For 2015:
Healthplex is pleased to announce benefit enhancements to our ON-Exchange and OFF-Exchange Dental plans in 2015.
- Our Adult plans have been enhanced with additional coverage options including Family and Single Parent with Children. Now an entire family can be covered by one dental plan!
- Lower Annual Out-of-Pocket Maximum - $350 (per individual) or $700 (for 2 or more children per family).
- Additional Benefits for Adults - new Discounted Fees for major services. These reduced fees are for services that are not within the scope of our 2014 plans. These services, when rendered by a participating provider will be billed directly to the member by the provider at a reduced fee. New discounted fees apply to: Crowns, Molar Root Canals, Osseous Surgery and Bridges.
National Committee for Quality Assurance
Healthplex has been certified by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)* as a Credentials Verification
Organization in 10 out of 10 credentialing elements. This certification affirms our commitment to quality services and
professional care in all areas of our business. All Healthplex participating providers are required to undergo credentialing based on these credentialing elements.
*NCQA is an independent, not for profit organization dedicated to measuring the quality of America's health care.