CapDent Individual Dental Insurance Features:
- No maximums
- No claim forms
- No waiting periods
- No deductibles
- Affordable annual premiums averaging less than $14.00 per month for an individual
- Out of pocket costs clearly defined
The two dental insurance plans (CapDent NY and CapDent NJ) cover more than 50 procedures in diagnostic, preventive, basic and major categories of dental care including:
- Oral exams and x-rays
- Periodontal scaling
- Root Canals
- Orthodontics - 25% discount off Specialist's fee
To Sign Up:
- Review the plan information for the state you live in.
- Choose your coverage: Single, Two-party(NY only) or Family.
- Select a General Dentist.
- Complete the application online.
- Pay the annual premium through your credit card.(Visa or MC only)
- Click here to enroll now.
How do the Dental Insurance plans work?
- Coverage is effective for 12 months and renewal is required to continue coverage.
- To enroll yourself or other eligible dependents, simply pay the annual premium.
- During enrollment, choose the CapDent dentist from whom you will receive dental care. You and your eligible dependents must receive dental care from your assigned CapDent dentist.
- You will pay the listed copayments for the covered procedures you receive.
Who is eligible to enroll in these Dental Insurance plans?
- You, your spouse or domestic partner and unmarried dependent children up to age of 26.
What's not covered?
- Any procedure that is not specifically listed in the Schedule of Benefits
- Treatment provided by any dentist who is not your assigned CapDent dentist
- General/IV sedation
- Occlusal mouth guards
- Brush biopsy